Thursday, September 07, 2006

London calling


I am sitting in a hotel next to St Paul's and it's pretty boring, the course I am on is all stuff I have done before, so I am frustrated by that, but I had dinner with Ben last night and a couple of beers which was really good. I hope he and H can come and visit us.Apparently J is settling back to normal life and sleeping better.I suppose London isn't as bad as i recall, but it drives me mad sitting in a room for 3 days being taught things I already know...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:26 am

    great pics. Did J throw up on Grandads T shirt? Concern about his diet if he did.Concern about G's style if he didn't.
    Saw Tim today,he didn't see me as he was asleep!
    B, E & T in new home, garage furnishings delivered by racing trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:26 pm

    don't just look at st paul's,go and see pesto.
    get k in the pictures, or people will think you are a single parent.ajen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:02 pm

    that's me on the web - woohoo!

    Free on Board, or Over the Rrrraail!

    ReplyDelete