Monday, September 11, 2006

Dieting

Whilst floating around in the pool in Boulder (in particular being washed up on the beach at the local kiddies pool) I decided that my excuse of new parent status has run it's course in the waistline department. There is nothing that slows down an aspiring cyclist like a bloomin' great fat gut. There is a plethora of dieting blogs out there and frankly they are even more dull than this one so I have no intention of making this into a diet blog, but as I am exceptionally weak willed I will publicly state here that: I AM ON A DIET.
I shall be publishing my progress on the fridge door for all to see and I am aiming to be at a hitherto unseen racing weight come the start of (or near the middle of at least) next season.
I can't upload an pictures for some reason so sorry to the Grandparents!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:13 am

    What's up with J's lips?
    Does he have poor circulation or has he just puckered up too long so his little rosebud has gone blue?
    Your beach photo courtesy of Tina was a bit damning in the lard department so the rot was well set in before the Boulder bender.
    We are both maintaining our post Delhi Belly weight or less.
    over a stone between us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:25 pm

    Mum here. I can only add that a trip to India may well give your diet that kick start!
    At present weight loss rate I calculate that I will disappear altogetherin March 2014!
    I'm not sure whether to worry about this, or leave it for later.
    I can only imagine that for the final 6 months I shall just be a wobbly stomach. Oh well.
    Fruit, veg, fish & chicken after exercise!

    ReplyDelete