Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Early to bed and early to rise...


I have never been good at going to bed, I always dither around avoiding it and then regret it in the morning when I am tired and sometimes even grumpy. When I do eventually get around to turning in early, the bloody phone rings! It has been one of my aims for some time to be disciplined enough to go to bed in time to be able to get up and train before work in the mornings. I have managed it in the past and I know I can do it again, but like so many things it always seems to be something to do tomorrow. So as I am leaving a little later than normal tomorrow straight to the airport, perhaps I will find the time to train a little for the first time in a while.
I have posted pretty much all of the interesting holiday pics so I need to take some new ones.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:51 pm

    Know exactly how it feels about the getting to bed too late issue! Can however not share your discipline to train in the morning; years ago I decided morning exercise was just not for me (no unpleasant replies about whether that applies to exercise the rest of the day as well, thank you). Will remember your diet next time you visit.
    Greetings from Gdansk
    K (not the wife!)

    ReplyDelete