Thursday, September 21, 2006

Back to work


Somehow I seem to have been raised to feel guilty if I decide to take a day off because I don't feel well. There are days that you go to work no matter what because there are things you have to do - presentations, meetings etc etc, but if you feel crap and there is nothing that can't wait another 24 hours then why should I feel bad? I don't know, but I do.
Anyway K is getting whatever it is now so I will be on extra duties at home.

Two other things are on my mind today:
I hope that Richard Hammond (Top Gear presenter) recovers from his 280mph car crash, it is terrible when things like that happen and I hope he is OK.


I wonder how Lance Armstrong feels this morning now that his ex-wife has won the individual time trial world champion in Austria. It seems odd that after they split she became a professional cyclist.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:14 pm

    What a smasher!(J, not RH)
    I hope that the cold goes away without taking out K as well.
    Warm here with hurricanes on the way.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:35 am

    Is she the same wife who came on oprah and talked abt her book on her marriage with lance armstrong. didn't say she was cycling then. must have taken it up later...

    ReplyDelete