Monday, September 18, 2006

Chimney action and other inaction

I have finally started repointing the chimney and have done 3 sides (I ran out of sand at that point) It was a lovely day yesterday to be up on the roof and the view is pretty good too.

That was the action, unfortunately the incation has been as a result of young J having a pretty bad cold (and teeth coming through I think). He has kept us awake very well for the last 2 nights and as a result, there was no way that I was getting out of bed early and biking in the basement this morning. One day I'll manage it...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:57 pm

    what a poppet!
    finish that chimney before the cold weather sets in. Quite autumnal here, far too early, shouldn't happen until your birthday.
    Love m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:20 am

    Nice work on the chimney, i've turned into a fat cyclist myself. The upper body gets a good workout on all the prisoners, legs a bit weedy, maybe i should kick them when there down.
    What is your dad wearing?
    Dickie

    ReplyDelete