It looks like the planned sailing training at Easter will probably not be happening if the weather forecast is to be believed. There will simply be too much ice in the water to go sailing (not to mention that it will be rather cold as well)
Next week will hardly see any positive readings on the thermometer and the following week is only a little better.
I guess we'll just have to make sure that there is plenty of firewood in the garage and we can carry on with eating the cow. Last nights Thai spaghetti Bolognaise made with cocnut milk and rice noodles was a hit with 3/4 of the family. I suppose that means it will not be repeated.