Monday, March 18, 2013

Survived

Last week was a very busy one for me, but we managed to get the work done on time and the customer is happy.

J and I went to crossfit on Saturday morning. It wasn't the most organised session for the kids and the grown ups session overran a little so he ended up being bored by the end but I think he enjoyed it. We'll try again another time either tomorrow or next Saturday depending on how recovered I feel tomorrow.

The training is designed to be short and intense and it certainly was. We lifted weights, push, pulled squatted and turned over tractor tyres as hard as we could for 20 1 minute intervals. I was shattered by the end of it, but it was fun and I'll be back to try it again. The workouts are different each time so you never know what you'll have to do when you get there, just that it will be short and hard work.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:33 am

    I don't think it sounds my sort of thing - I could watch/hold cardies.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going again tonight.
    You don't have to try it you can do some exercises in the basement with me and J if you prefer.

    ReplyDelete