Friday, January 11, 2013

NED 844

The boat search continues.

As you start to communicate with people selling boats around northern Europe, funny things start to happen. The first guy has sold his boat, but he forwards you mail to another guy who decides that he may be interested in selling his.

I have also been put in touch with an indecisive guy in Dortmund who decided not to sell his boat after all

My latest contact is offering to sell me NED 844 which looks like rather a tempting offer. The only significant obstacles to getting this boat are

  1. It's in Rotterdam which is an 8 hour drive each way
  2. It doesn't have a trailer (I have been offered one to borrow, but it will slow the trip)
  3. MK won't let me spend the money (I am working on this...)

I really need to get some of these bikes and bits up for sale this weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:19 am

    Stick at it MK,
    make him sell enough things (barr the boys) to pay for it, up front!
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 pm

    Has your next blog vanished, or did I imagine it?
    Off to the sun.
    m

    ReplyDelete