Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Windows 2.0

Yesterday the window guy called to say that he was coming to start fitting the new windows today. That meant that we had a couple of hours work to do last night to clear everything away from the doors and windows that are due to be changed, but it's all in a good cause.

The chimney has been re pointed already and they were hoping to get the ridge done outside today so that they could start removing and replacing the mortar on the underside of the roof tiles today.

I'll try to get some photographs if it is still light when I get home, otherwise it'll have to wait until I am home in daylight hours again.

Exciting times...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:37 pm

    Sounds good - done before the weather turns & ready for the royal visit....
    Article on Atkins diet on the home page.
    Mice on no carb diets couldn't cope well with heart attacks.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home page is not the same as everyone else's by default so I have no idea where you are looking...

    Is the implication that people on higher carb diets cope just fine with heart attacks? I thought they killed lots of people and mice, I must have that wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I am not on a low carb diet. I eat different carbs to you, beans and lentils are full of carbs.

    ReplyDelete