Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I must be getting old

I don't really know how I ended up looking at jeans online, but I ended up at the G-Star website (they have an outlet in Ringsted) and was really taken aback by 2 things.

Firstly, to my eye, these jeans look crap. Totally knackered and a dreadful fit - I can cope with "distressed" or even "destroyed" or even some odd twisted "anti-fit" thing but putting them all together just looks like they were tailor made for a bow legged slob and found in a skip


Secondly they are £350 (3200DKK or about $600) WTF is that about?

I can only assume that my total inability to understand how or why anyone would buy these is an indication that I am getting rather old and out of touch with the yoof of today.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:23 pm

    Don't buy any!
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm offended that you think I would even consider it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:00 pm

    Sorry, I meant don't buy anything at all.
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I won't buy anything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:42 am

    The twisted leg design makes these type of jeans almost impossible to iron. From a woman who irons jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look awful - not even a charity shop would wany them.
    What's wrong with M&S jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:46 pm

    M&S!

    ReplyDelete