Friday, February 11, 2011

School trip

We took J to see his new school this morning. He will start there in August and he seemed to enjoy looking around although his new found habit or whistling all the time is getting somewhat tiring.

After all the criticism I received for saying that I wanted a Paul Smith bag with a mini on it, I decided to refine my searching a little.

I can get this one that matches my wallet with 25% off


But what I really want is this one which is not reduced at all:


There will be an interuption to normal blogging next week whilst I try out my new skis.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:57 pm

    Surely that is a bag for a LADEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:29 pm

    At that price it must be a "bag for life" (available at all good supermarkets)
    Thomas is a little whistler as well - inhaling, rather than the more normal method.
    Enjoy the skiing/break.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:54 am

    Sadder than ever but that looks suspiciously like an A series engine. From an MG Metro perhaps?. If you get the wheels off do you think you will ever get them back on? Or is there some other engineering challenge implicit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:17 pm

    Original mini cooper so I guess it is a series of some sort

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:35 am

    Same engine! Same question.

    I feel another chocolate toolkit may be required if ypou want to open the bag.

    ReplyDelete