Friday, February 26, 2010

Thawing out a little

Amazingly, we have woken this morning with less snow than when we went to bed last nigt. The temperature is somewhere between 1 and 2 C and I have a feeling that we may have seen the worst of it. Having said that, I can see from the weather forecast (on my ever unreliable iphone weather application) we should expect more sleet and snow next week and plenty of negative overnight temperatures.

I managed another hour and 20 minutes or so on the trainer yesterday which was pretty much in line with what my plan called for and I also did the 35minute advances Pilates work out after the kids were in bed. I am keeping up fairly well with the training regime and I think I have lost a kg or so this week as well. I am supposed to do 3-5 hours of riding today, but I think I'll switch that with the plan for tomorrow and get out on the roads then instead. That means that I just need to do 3 hours today. Hmm, I'm not at all sure that is going to fit into the plans for today, but I'll give it a shot...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:24 pm

    There is spring in the air today. D and I went for a bike ride (he was on the back of my bike).
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:36 pm

    Cycling in the fresh air, must be healthier than cycling in the cellar, and D will be able to see so much more up there than in the buggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:33 pm

    If you can't beat them.....
    You don't make DK cycle in the cellar, do you?
    I thought that that was just punishment for those who were too heavy.
    m

    ReplyDelete