Friday, February 19, 2010

Plans for the week off



I have had week 8 planned for vacation for some time now becuase it fits in with a lot of other people being on vacation and the deadlines I have in my various projects on the go. Unfortunately it is beginning to look like I will have at least some work to do on most of the days so I think I'll have to abandon or at least semi-abandon the vacation and just try to get in my planned biking and do as much work at home as I can.
As you can see above, the week is already fairly full, but appearences can be deceptive as the orange blocks are actually bike rides and the red one is babysitting whilst MK has an appointment to see if she can have here eyes fixed with Lazik surgery. The green is a bike race in Sorø on Sunday and the other bits and pieces are meetings and hair cut.

That leaves me with a fair bit of time for getting out on my bike, tidying and painting the basement and havi some time off. The next problem is the weather forecast:


It looks like it is going to be cold and wet at best and at worst, cold wet and icy. I am now considering cancelling taking any time off at all and just working as usual or finding a cheap flight to anywhere with some sun so that I can at least have a decent couple of days on my bike. That wouldn't really be fair to MK or the kids (they haven't earned a break from me) and I probably shouldn't be spending the money anyway. Perhaps I'll just spend a lot of time in the basement on my trainer with the computer on next to me...


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:42 pm

    Can't you save the holiday until the weather improves & then go to the beach with the family?
    Lots of amazing deals on line - 10 days all inclusive in Goa in resort bungalow, £599 pp.
    I'm just off to colour in my daily planner for tomorrow.
    m

    ReplyDelete