Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The readers awake

It seems that I have finally managed to find something to get my readers commenting although the actual comments were not exactly what I had in mind...

MK watched Quantum of Solace last night with me (for her benefit more than mine this time as she hadn't seen it before) and she didn't seem to think it was too bad although she did have quite a lot of advice for Mr Bond as he was chasing the bad guy.
" why doesn't he just shoot him?" being the most commonly offered advice.

In the meantime I have now managed to complete the advanced Pilates workout without collapsing in a heap and I am getting the hang of the breathing part of the exercises too. (You'd have to try it to understand that) I opted for a rest day from the bike yesterday as I had planned a 4 hour steady ride. By the time dinner was over, there was never going to be time for that. I am now planning to split that workout into 2 and do half late afternoon and half this evening. I am not 100% confident that I will get through it all without losing the will to live, but I'll give it a shot...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:52 pm

    Breathing generally helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:21 pm

    After a few days with you I have lost all will to work, today enjoying steve mcqueens on toast.aj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid I don't understand the Steve McQueens on toast...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:05 pm

    aj never had a great deal of will to work, so don't feel too bad.
    A few days of lounging, being fed & given crosswords is aj heaven.
    I guess that SMc is rhyming slang -makes you - makes you dart!
    m

    ReplyDelete