Thursday, February 05, 2009

An unusual thing...

Today turned out much better than I had expected. Someone came up from Holland to help me out at work and was VERY helpful - Thanks ROB. I ended up having a productive day that almost qualified as fun.

I got home to find everyone happy and eating so all in all, a good day.

It's tough to find something to write about when all you have done is work but that's life sometimes. We are looking forward to the weekend so that we can get on with the preparation for DKs Christening and take it easy.

I'll try to think of something interesting to write about tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:12 pm

    Glad it went well & you're all smiling.
    Shall I bring a cake recipe book?
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:25 pm

    Absence makes the heart grow fonder; you went out and they were all glad to see you when came back.

    ReplyDelete