Monday, February 23, 2009

Neck bolt removal

It is something of a painful process that involves a small activator that punches you in the neck repeatedly and then wrenching your head to one side and then the other apparently. The result is a lot of clicking and a measure of relief when it is completed.

Apparently my problem is a nerve trapped between the 2nd and 3rd vertebrae and is a classical stress problem. The Chiro-dude tells me that economic down turns are good new for him and psychotherapists alike, I'm not surprised!

Anyway we all had a relaxed weekend. MK kindly let me sleep a little longer than she did and I managed to end it feeling a little more relaxed and happy that I managed 2½ hours on my bike on Sunday.

Now I have to survive until Wednesday when I go for another wrenching session...

No comments:

Post a Comment