Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Finding your limits

This week has been an unusual one in that I have been overwhelmed to the point that I have not known which way to turn. Tomorrow someone is coming to help me with getting my work back on track and I am left feeling like I have messed up.
Have I?
I don't really know, with hindsight I can of course see why things have happened and what I could have done differently, but I really want to think that I have been put in an impossible position.

Anyway who knows what the outcome will be in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned.

I have just cleared up dinner and the kids are in bed. I am going to eat something sweet if I am allowed and then cycle a bit before bed.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:06 pm

    I used to be undecided - but now I am not at all sure.
    Can I help?
    WRM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 pm

    You said from the start that you had more to do than you could manage.
    Don't let the..... get you down, & have that bit of chocolate.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:14 pm

    Perhaps a job in Mcdonalds would be more appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:30 pm

    'Come to the edge,'he said.
    They said,'We are afraid.'
    'Come to the edge,' he said.
    They came.
    He pushed them and they flew.

    ReplyDelete