Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Out on the bike again

It has been a while since I have been out on my bike, in fact I have only ridden once since the unsuccessful 24hour race last month.

Going out shortly after dinner lead to a little indigestion and the evening pollen didn't help with my breathing too much, but all in all I am kidding myself if I don't concede that I have allowed myself to become one of these:



This has to change, I fear that I am going to be struggling to keep up with WRM up the hills next week.

I have been watching what I eat for a week or so, but that alone is not going to be enough. I am hoping that Boulder can kick start a bit more activity and specifically biking for the second half of the (inappropriately titled this year) summer. My plan is to change to the Ringsted cycling club when we get back here so that I can find some new riding buddies to motivate me to get out the door more often.

As I am sitting here writing this I can hear Bryan Adams "rocking" Ringsted about 100yards up the road!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:02 am

    The concert sounds fun.
    You should have taken a look.
    I'm going to check out Rod Srewart concerts - he's with the Pretenders in Coventry tonight.
    NEC tickets were v expensive.
    8 days a week. Yes!
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 pm

    Good post.

    ReplyDelete