Monday, May 07, 2007

Gates


After fetching J back from attempted escape into the road for the 4th time in 10 minutes on Sunday morning, we decided to put in a gate. Having not rained here for some time, digging the holes for the posts was not too easy, but they are now at least a foot into the ground with concrete about the base. I don't think they'll fall over. The next challenge is to make the gate work. There may be trouble and some swearing ahead...

At that point I decided that I should go out on my bike whilst the sun was still shining

Just to keep up with BWB here is a picture of my new second hand mountain bike that I took for a spin around the woods on Friday.
And here is a statue if a little boy having a pee for those of you who are interested

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:33 pm

    An excellent gate.
    Have you designed a Jeremy-proof lock?
    I'm home, washing on the line, G putting fish-photos on his pc.
    Back to normal.
    m

    ReplyDelete