Thursday, June 01, 2006

Spelling complaint

I have a feeling that these sunglasses look a bit silly...

In some act of supreme irony my informs me that she has added a comment to one of my posts on this lovely blog. Unfortunately only she can see it. Her complaint seems to be related to her not getting a mention and my spelling being below par.
Firstly sorry for not mentioning you or "lovely rural Warwickshire" but I write what I fell like writing and nobody reads it anyway and secondly I know I can't spell, sometimes I remember to spell check and others I don't. I could never spell well, but I seem to be getting along reasonably well with my limited abilities. (I can even make comments on other peoples blogs!)
Anyway, perhaps you will be happy to see youself publsihed along with young Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment