Monday, June 26, 2006

Apparently that was enough introspection, I am sunburned!

I rode quite a long way yesterday into the summer house territory in the north of out little island. There was a strong tail wind on the way up there which can only mean one thing. A strong headwind for the 80km trip back, by the time I got home I was tired, dehydrated and it now seems rather sunburned. There are not many days in the year that you want to wear a sleeveless jersey up here in the trundra, but yesterday was one and I forgot sunscreen. I have had a rather uncomfortable, hot night with red shoulders.
Bent and Jorgen had a successful ride from Trondheim to Oslo (545km) in 23 hours. I don't ever want to do that, never ever! Well done to them.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 pm

    Twit. Always use sunblock!
    I should be writing reports but I'd hate you to think that no-one read you literary efforts.
    Staying at the Mallory hotel on Sat., just checked it out - michilin starred restaurant - you worked for them, didn't you?
    Just spoke to John Rex. All well, almost.
    Going to look up flights to Copenhagen.
    Wear ENGLAND COLOURS DAY ON fRIDAY - WHOOPS! How much do they pay this woman for such brill ideas.Not enough! GN aka Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:25 pm

    nice watch. is it really orange?
    I misspelt "MICHELIN". What a disgrace!
    aka

    ReplyDelete