Thursday, June 08, 2006

Feeding time (at the zoo)

It doesn't seem to be getting any easier to get Jnr to eat without a lot of complaining so last night I decided to let him have a go at feeding himself the broccoli and meatball surprise. I have rarely seen such a mess, but he did seem to enjoy it and there was less complaining so perhaps that is the way forward.
I also finally managed to make myself leave the house again on my bike for a swift 45km around the countryside to take advantage of these lovely light evenings. Part of me wants to do that more often, but there is another part of me that knows I should be home supporting the other half who spends most of her days with only a 7 month old for company... The cyclists dilemma - I have decided to call it. How can I get faster without sacrifice the parent/husband job??

No comments:

Post a Comment