Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Looking better again... not the weathr

I don't know what happened yesterday, but I wasn't much fun to be with and I had a serious downer. I think I really needed to get out on my bike so that is what I did. I rode 65km in just over 2 hours, it was great to be able to go out after J had gone to bed and still be out in the light at 9:00. Official lighting up time was 21:54!!!
I also managed to get some work done on the phd proposal so i hope to be able to get that sorted out before the end of the week and off to Carsten. Fingers crossed.
We are really looking forward to our visit to Boulder in August, I certainly feel ready for a break.
Off to Warsaw tomorrow morning for an overnight visit, this could be an experience!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:28 pm

    I'm still not convinced - I think it will just disappear,yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:32 pm

    Brill!
    So where's the photo of the family?
    OFSTED tomorrow. Prayers appreciated. Mum, aka Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you look in the archives, you can see all of the previous posts

    ReplyDelete