Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Red tyres... right or wrong?

After Jeremyhad gone to bed I finally got around to cleaning my bike after saturday's mamoth rainy ride. During the final stages of the cleaning process i notices that not only does the front tyre have a decent cut in it from saturdays puncutre, but the side wall was also cut. So time for a change. I dug out some of my old "sponsors" michelin tyres and fitted them (these things are about £28 each) they are red and black, i suspect that they look awful on the blue/yellow/aluminium bike, but they will have to do for now. I'll post a picture at some point.
We had a nive card from Shustoke yesterday, it's a shame that we don't get to spend more time together, it was nice to be able to relax there and for J and his Grandma to get to know each other a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment