Thursday, January 09, 2014

New tweed

I huge box of M&S sale shopping has been delivered whilst I was in Holland.

I was very happy to find that it all fitted me well and I don't need to send anything back. I got a new suit, a dark blue tweed jacket and 2 pairs fairly unusual (and very non-danish) cords. I am looking forward to many sarcastic comments when the kingfisher coloured pair get an outing.

The big event of the week is tomorrow when MK turns 29 again for the 12th time. See if you can figure that one out... We are celebrating tomorrow night at home and then she is having a party on Saturday with some girl friends whilst I take the boys away for the night.

1 comment:

  1. All sounds wonderful.
    I didn't see any kingfisher blue trousers - perhaps not stocked in Tamworth!
    m

    ReplyDelete