Monday, November 05, 2012

Movember

I can't quite believe what I am doing today.

Having been challenged by a colleague last week, I agreed to take part in Movember. I didn't shave from Thursday last week until this morning and when I shaved this morning, I didn't include my top lip.

I started feeling quite self conscious about it, but as the day has gone by, I am getting used to the odd glances that my top lip is getting and beginning to understand how it me be to have massive boobs.

Partly because of the fleeting eye contact and partly because I feel like a tit.

Photos to follow - so far there really isn't much to see.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:35 pm

    Not sure about this - are you growing boobs, a moustache, or both.
    I think i hope that it's neither.
    Your father grew one when you were a baby.
    In retrospect, seeing the photos, he looked like Hitler.
    m

    ReplyDelete