Monday, June 25, 2012

making hay whilst the sun shines

Well, more of the opposite really. I was supposed to do a bike race yesterday, but as it was raining heavily with a forecast for continuous rain all day (which it in fact did) I was not much tempted to drive an hour or so for a filthy and dangerous soaking. That added to the worn out brakes on the car had me looking for something else to do.

So I spend Sunday in the loft laying the insulation that was delivered on Thursday. It took me about 4 hours I think. It was horrid work involving being bent in two, banging my head, sweating, getting very dirty and itchy and crawling around in filth.

However, it's now done and I don't ever need to do it again as we now have at least 250mm insulation all over the loft.

No comments:

Post a Comment