Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Eating breakfast

I am bored of cooking and eating breakfast and as I appear to have convinced my body to run more on fat than carbohydrates, I seem to be able to manage without it with few problems.

At least that is how I feel at 7 in the morning when I decide not to bother getting the bacon and eggs going. However, by 11 I am starting to feel more than a little peckish and am very ready for lunch.

The weather continues to suck a lot. Last night we had an extra duvet on the bed to keep us warm and it was just about right. I can't believe that this is the end of June and we have eaten outside only once or twice and I have cycled in shorts and short sleeves no more than 4 or 5 times despite training regularly.

The summer holiday isn't looking too optimistic either...

Polruan 10 day forecast

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:51 am

    Wait until you get to Cormwall!G

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the forecast for Cornwall

    It's more or less the same here but maybe 1 C warmer

    ReplyDelete