Friday, April 20, 2012

Wobbling

DK has been somewhat shaky on his feet since his casts were removed. Thankfully I have the day off on Monday to use one of my last 2 remaining vacation days so I am going to take him to see the physiotherapist who helped me so much with my back.

He was also born with a club foot and has had the same operation as DK so he is confident that he will be able to help with some good rehabilitation exercises. I just hope that we can get DK to co-operate.

Tomorrow we are hoping to do some bike shopping for the kids which should be fun. Have a good weekend everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:45 pm

    Waiting for "The Bridge" crime series to start tonight.The telegraph have published a how to get by in Danish feature,"Undskyld,Hvor er der retsmidicinske rapporter jeg bad om ?" a necessary phrase in every Danish series that we get. Is there really such a high homicide rate ? aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:01 am

    Bike shopping - That sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:19 am

    Hope the physio goes well.
    J & DK starting their bike collections?
    m

    ReplyDelete