Friday, April 13, 2012

The Snip

(no not that one!)

I am again considering cutting all of my hair off as I did last summer. It was quick, easy, convenient and cheaper than going to the hairdressers/barbers every 4 or 5 weeks. The fact that my hair is also thinner than it was last year doesn't help matters either.

I'm just not quite sure if or when I should do it.

Or the other snip either for that matter!

In other news, we haven't had the result from DK's test for MRSA yet so we may not be able to take him to the hospital to have his casts removed on Monday. If we don't get an answer on Monday, I think I'll just take the casts off myself. I can't be that difficult...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 pm

    DON'T DO IT!!!!
    EITHER END!!!
    You looked horrid & scary & like a convict!!!
    m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but my hair is falling out and I don't want any more kids.

      The kids part doesn't have to happen but the balding is unavoidable apparently unless you are suggesting a wig !!

      Delete