Thursday, December 08, 2011

Sleeping / not sleeping

Well it isn't getting much better.

I had planned to get some exercise last night, but I was too tired and still aching too much from my mammoth concrete breaking session at the weekend. I decided to watch one of the Blurays we have sitting around from lovefilm and see if I could relax enough to sleep well.

It was not to be as MK decided I should spend the evening doing Christmas shopping online. We got quite a lot of that done but it took until bedtime and I had yet another bad night with waking up, cramps and then DK joining us at about 5.

Tonight I am definitely riding my bike and going to be because tomorrow night is my company Christmas party which means a late night and possible a little too much to drink.

I think I owe some pictures of the new dining table and the red wall...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:12 am

    A milky drink & relax before bed.
    Travel socks or a hotty are good for cramp.
    Stress knackers my sleep.
    You need a holiday.
    Have you tried J's bed - straight swap?
    m

    ReplyDelete