Friday, December 16, 2011

Argh!

That sinking feeling you get when you realise that you've done something really stupid...

I stood in the language school and asked which room I should be in for the exam. I was told that I should have had a letter with the information on. I had it at home so I called MK and asked her, she said it's 106A and it is at 13:30.

At that point it was about 16:00.

F&%K

I had mixed up an email about a meeting at the school and the exam time and somehow made a total F up.

Thankfully I have been able to arrange to take it next week instead, but my word that is embarrassing.

Photo updates

Clean and clear under the stairs - needs another coat of paint  though

My cave 2.0 - where I now keep my stuff!

Falling asleep in your rice cake!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:37 pm

    Try excusing your absence on the grounds of your working as an expert in tax evasion !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:10 am

    Try excusing your absence on the grounds that the instructions were sent in danish.
    Wow!! the basement looks wonderful.
    Are we sleeping down there?
    Sleeping is always an Arghh.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you are sleeping in DKs room and he is sleeping in the garage with J.

    ReplyDelete