Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend away

I have been in Legoland for the weekend with the rest of my company for a conference/get together/knees up which meant that I was away from home from 5:30 on Friday morning until Sunday afternoon and was rather tired when I got home. We had great weather and a good time but I can feel that I missed a weekend at home and could do with a rest. However, I am off to Paris tomorrow morning to an SAP conference and will not be home again until late on Friday so there will probably be a break in the usual blogging service whilst I am gone.

In the meantime, I really need to crack on with my Danish home work and try to get myself good enough to get through this damned exam at the end of May.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:30 pm

    Get the wife to help, they'll never know, using your initiative!
    m

    ReplyDelete