Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Dieting

I have been sticking to my diet as described to me but there seems to be a problem. I am allowed to eat whatever I want on Saturdays and this week I decided that we should make pizzas. That was a great idea, the pizzas were delicious and I ate plenty of them.

The result is that I starved myself all week last week and didn't really enjoy any of the meals I ate except for the one in the Italian restaurant in Ã…rhus and have not lost any weight.
Saturday 25th March I was 102kg, Saturday 2nd April I was 101.2kg but thiyesterday morning I was 102.2kg again. Bummer.

I'll be taking more care this week and making sure that I don't binge whilst away with work for our kick off weekend in sunny, glamorous Billund with the aim of being 100kg by next Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:00 pm

    You can do the g diet in Minehead -small portions & a lot of diet ginger ale if fish & a mountain of veg is not on the menu.
    Your present diet is called the aj diet - you will be able to compare notes.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 pm

    Big bummer by the sound of it!
    Does it look big in Lycra?

    ReplyDelete