Friday, January 21, 2011

Never ending month

January seems to have been going on for ages already and there is still another week to go before we get paid again.

We heard a couple of days ago that the owner of our estate agent will cease to be the owner with immediate effect. Apparently that won't have any effect, but we are getting rather tired with the whole house moving project and beginning to wonder if it is worth the effort and expense involved. I suppose time will tell, but our conditional contract on the house we want expires at the end of March and we are not going to extend it again as the bank guarantee is costing us a fortune and we don’t seem to be getting anything in return.

5 comments:

  1. Look at Gills blog I've posted
    lots of photos.
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:15 pm

    Do you need a loan?
    I have 2/6 left from my pension.
    (12 1/2p to you)
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:15 pm

    Do you need a loan?
    I have 2/6 left from my pension.
    (12 1/2p to you)
    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:16 pm

    Whoops.
    Only one loan available this month.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:42 pm

    Pain, I'm told, is only in the mind, unless it is financial and then it is in the wallet.

    ReplyDelete