Thursday, January 13, 2011

I've fallen

This morning I took the kids to nursery. I dropped J off and then took DK on my shoulders down to his nursery. Unfortunately the roads were incredibly slippery and I managed to fall over quite spectacularly in the middle of a quiet road.

Some sort of parental instict took over and I did everything I could to catch DK and stop him landing hard on the tarmac which worked out quite well for him. I, on the other hand, landed like a sack of potatoes and have a rather bruised left knee and elbow. After sitting cuddling DK in the street for a moment, I managed to get my (by now rather wet) backside up off the ground and deliver him without any major trauma, but I am still hurting a little several hours later.

I'm using the baby jogger when I go to fetch him!

No comments:

Post a Comment