Friday, January 28, 2011

Fingers falling apart

When  I started playing the guitar I had some problems with the ends of the fingers on my left hand. They got quite sore from holding the strings down, but after a short while I developed some hard skin on the ends of them which solved the problem.

However, I have not had much time to play over the last 2 weeks and now all of tha hard skin skin is falling off my fingers and snagging on odd things. Last night I payed the guitar for a while and the thin strings helped to remove a lot of the lose stuff...

I am planning on playing some more over the weekend and getting my F chord a bit quicker and slicker so that I can learn some more songs to not sing out load. Maybe when I have got the Danish out of the way, I'll take some proper lessons.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:53 pm

    You must use some moisturising hand cream, it really does work.
    Norwegian formula is very good, if expensive.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 pm

    B is having 'rock guitar' lessons (he is mortified, but has to be grateful as they were a gift). Look forward to some laughs at Easter!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:35 pm

    Wear gloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:38 pm

    And socks & shoes......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:27 pm

    Does u also play with your feet ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:22 pm

    give up!

    ReplyDelete