Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good week, bad week


It seems that it was a good thing for me that DKs operation was cancelled because I am really busy at work this week. I have a project going live on Thursday next week that has been running since May and it is struggling to meet any deadlines. (Not my fault, I'm just the project manager!)

This morning I had planned to get up early and ride on the trainer in the basement before going to work. I set my alarm suitably early and then somehow managed to turn it off before I went to sleep. I suppose I'll have to ride tonight before bed now, becuase there is no way I'll be able to ride tomorrow and Saturday is a bit late considering that I have a race on Sunday here:


On another note, it is really nice to have someone visiting who can entertain the kids and do the ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment