Friday, November 13, 2009

Expensive medical treatment

Flushing DKs bowels is getting expensive.

Last week I ruined a T shirt by splashing bleach on it whilst cleaning up after then event. I didn't mind too much because it was only £2 in M&S.

This evening I demonstrated that an idiot doesn't learn from his mistakes by doing the same to a new long sleeved top that hasn't even been in the washing machine yet. I can't get another because I bought it in France.

As I think I said yesterday about something else - Bollocks

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:19 pm

    A plastic pinny seems to be the order of the day - could be useful in a variety of circumstances in the future.
    The alternative is to strip down to your underpants - I find this a good bet when cleaning the bathroom.
    m

    ReplyDelete