Thursday, February 15, 2007

Shopping mania

Some of you may remember that I ordered a custom messenger bag a few weeks ago, well it has arrived and is very cool. I am really happy with it. I also hae a matching wallet with the orange feet on it. The lining is orange truck tarp too so it is easy to see things in there. It is pretty big but it is supposed to be for traveling for a couple of days with work gear etc. Not very consulant though (or Danish for that matter!) Next up are some Telemark boots, I have really cought a bug with that and can't wait to be in Switzerland for a day skiing at the end of the month.


We have also treated ourselves this week. We finally got sick of trying to get burned porridge off the bottom of our saucepans every day from J's breakfast so we bought a microwave (actually a combi oven thing) and as we were in a negotiating mood we also beat the guy into giving us a good price on a very smart new vacuum cleaner.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 pm

    You may not have noticed, but I just lifted my buttock and did some telefart sitting!

    About time for the microwave- Wait until J starts wanting to heat up the milk for his own Shreddies.

    Ben and Elaine (Elaine was doing the Telefarting- a problem in pregnancy I understand)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:06 pm

    I remember as if it was yesterday, Grandad took pity on me with the dirty porridge pans when W & B were small & liked a hearty breakfast.
    He bought me a non-stick pan.
    This was very effective.
    We're sitting by a splendid fire, I'm taking pride in the GSOH of my offspring.Strangly, I never took the same pride in your ability to pass wind.(I do find Tim's "did you hear that, Granny" quite endearing - him, not me)
    I am wearing my Telelark slippers!
    Glad the bag has lived up to expectations, surely the orange bits look danish.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:07 pm

    I remember as if it was yesterday, Grandad took pity on me with the dirty porridge pans when W & B were small & liked a hearty breakfast.
    He bought me a non-stick pan.
    This was very effective.
    We're sitting by a splendid fire, I'm taking pride in the GSOH of my offspring.Strangly, I never took the same pride in your ability to pass wind.(I do find Tim's "did you hear that, Granny" quite endearing - him, not me)
    I am wearing my Telelark slippers!
    Glad the bag has lived up to expectations, surely the orange bits look danish.
    m

    ReplyDelete