Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hurry Up Summer

The sun is shining and I am stuck inside an office again today. Yesterday I worked from home and managed a few minutes in the sunshine during the day whilst I ate some lunch and hung the washing out to dry. I even managed some of my crossfit session outside. That's probably it for the rest of the week though which seems like a terrible shame.

I also have evening meetings and other stuff to deal with during the rest of the week so spare time is going to be something of a rarity.

Now it's a matter of counting the days until we can pack up the car and hit the road.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:57 am

    Always sad to be in when the sun is out.
    Warm but no sun here - Lotus yesterday & enjoyed it.
    Sun's just come out - wow - perhaps it will last - shorts for tennis!
    m

    ReplyDelete