Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dieting on holiday

We are all at the beach which is why there isn't much blogging being done at the moment. The wasp sting has subsided quite a lot so o guess my current look is the one I am stuck with.
I am still sticking to my diet which involves watching everyone eat fresh bread and pastries every morning and strawberries and ice cream at some point each day. Yesterday MK even made me hold her ice cream (the remainder of which she planned to throw away) whilst she helped clean the chocolate ice cream off the kids. I didn't touch it. I don't know if I will lose any weight whilst we are here but I am fairly sure that if I were eating normally, I would certainly be gaining some.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:33 pm

    Hope the sun's shining to make the dietry deprication easier to bear.
    Was it a bee or a wasp?
    Bee gets more sympathy.
    Hair grows fater when the sun shines, I understand.
    m

    ReplyDelete