Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rapha Festive 500

My favourite bike clothing brand is running a challenge over the Christmas period to try and encourage people to keep riding through the bad weather. The challenge is to ride 500km between 23rd and 30th December and the winner will be the one who shows how they did this in the most creative way.

I am not kidding myself that there is a good chance of me completing this, let alone winning it, but I'm going to give it a go and I have created a new blog to chronicle my progress.

You can have a look at it here: http://ridingtheraphafestive500.blogspot.com/

In the meantime, I will try to figure out if this is possible at all as I already know that it is not sensible.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:56 am

    How do you ride a bicycle creatively ? Fancy dress for you and the bike ? All singing all cycling ?

    ReplyDelete