Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Race analysis

The thigh that you can see on the far right of the picture above is me. It's funny how it seems that I was racing a load of fat old me, it didn't seem like it at the time.

I have installed the new Garmin software for my new bike computer which is in a different league to the old one that was installed on your PC. This now runs on the web and is much easier to use, looks much better and actually seems worth bothering with. I'm afraid that you may have to see some more of this in the future.



Apparently my unsuccessful uphill sprint finish topped out at 48.9km/h and that coincided with a heart rate of 197 bpm. That surprised me because I didn't think I went that fast and I didn't think my heart could still get up there either. Next time I need to start the sprint a bit later and probably also to remember to get out of the saddle. I still have a lot to learn about this stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:30 pm

    What's this "old fat me" - you're too hard on yourself.
    I can hardly wait for more computer printouts.
    m

    ReplyDelete