Friday, April 16, 2010

Dinosaurs

MK and the boys have gone to see some dinosaurs at an exhibition in Copenhagen today. It is funny to me that there don't seem to be any permanent exhibits of full dinosaur skeletons or fossils in Denmark and we had to wait for this Argenitian exhibition to come to town.


As spring is well under way here, we are planning a weekend of outdoor activities hopefully including some bikes, a radio controlled boat and the anual Anemone walk in the forest with the family. I need to get some mountain biking practice in before my race on Wednesday because when I went out on it last week I sucked in a big way.

Finally we have been re-branded at work this week. We are no longer green, but orange. I think MK likes it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:47 pm

    Perhaps the land masses weren't big enough to support dinosaurs, or they found the climate too cold & the winters too long.
    Go to the Natural History Museum with the boyd - I'm sure that they wouldn't be diSappointed.
    m

    ReplyDelete