Monday, April 19, 2010

Photography fail

This weekend has been fairly busy. I managed 2 decent bike rides and we went of rht tradtional spring forest trip with MKs family yesterday. I took the camera with me and took lots of photographs, but haveng put the memory card into the computer today to download them, I can see that there are no new pictures on it, I have no idea what I did wrong, but this is the bestof what I already had.

Vacuuming:


Pilates



Whilst I was riding my mountainbike in the foreste yesterday morning, I was surprised to see quite a few people running around with maps. The first half dozen or so were middle aged women and then it dawned on me that there had probably been an orienteering race on saturday in another forest somewhere and these were the ones who hadn't managed to find their way back to the car park. No wonder they all looked hungry and tired.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:14 pm

    Lovly photo.
    Cleaned up on the comments - ageist & sexist.
    May I point out that an inability to read maps is not age related.
    m

    ReplyDelete