Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Holiday snaps

As usual, the photography was sporadic and of variable quality during our holiday, but here are a few of the better ones that I managed to find on the cameras:

MK and DK by the pool (she may not be happy at being published in a bikini, but I think she looked great in it :-))

Lars working his way up to Alpe d'Huez

The team at the end of the Marmotte.


J running through the streets of Briancon - shirtless and carefree


DK enjoying some Mormor time in Briancon as well


Now it's back to work and trying to find the motivation to stay on the straight and narrow nutritionally. For a start I am going to get a racing licence and try to do a few bike races until the season ends at the end of September...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 pm

    Never mind the bikini (which looks great), what is DK wearing on his head?
    The boys look very pleased with their medals.
    I wish that I could fit in a visit for a granny-cuddle.
    It looks like a good time was had.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. DK is wearing my hat because we forgot his. You have been invited in September, but I don't expect that you'll think about buying tickets until then and (surprise surprise) they will be too expensive...

    ReplyDelete