Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The road ahead


This week is already feeling old even though it is only Wednesday (admittedly nearly the end). I am working like mad to try and get ready for going away on Friday and driving 13 hours to Livigno. To be honest I am dreading trying to spend the night driving, but we are more or less committed to it now so I'll stock up on caffeinated products and hit the road.

Firstly I have to survive the rest of the week without someone with authority telling me that I have to cancel the vacation. It's not beyond the realms of possibility...

3 comments:

  1. 13 hours, I could do that with my eyes closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:24 am

    Don't try it! only Dick-H***s would!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:05 pm

    You'll be fine, supported by a great co-driver/navigator.
    Enjoy the break.
    m

    ReplyDelete