Friday, March 27, 2009

Busy weekend ahead


Tomorrow we are having a family trip to Copenhagen to do a little shopping and visit the zoo. I am looking forward to the zoo more than the shopping but thankfully we don't have to do a lot of shopping.

It is quite a long time since we went to the zoo and I can only hope that this visit goes better than the last one. J had a tantric tantrum (one that last for hours) after being forced to try on clothes and then being fed in a cafe. I think DK slept through the whole thing, but frankly I can't get past the memory of J's behavior.

Looks like I am off to Brussels again next week so I may be getting my wedding anniversary present early if they still have it reduced...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:04 pm

    I think that he had a slight tantrum when we went to the zoo.
    Perhaps he has someinner fear/jealousy of animals.
    Do they have a childrens' cage by the entrance?

    Not another timepiece!
    m

    ReplyDelete