Monday, March 30, 2009

It's here at last

Spring is here in some shape or other. Having put the clocks forward, it is now light until about 8 in the evening here in Denmark and that makes a huge difference to life general. It is still grey and rather cold today, but yesterday I got to ride my bike in the sun without any punctures and with most of it working as intended. Truly an unusual experience this year.

The down side of yesterdays ride was that I realised that I am nowhere near the condition that I need to be in for the planned races in the summer. That means that I need to get out more and really put some effort into my training. That will be tough this week as I will be away from very early on Wednesday until late on Friday and there is no gym in the hotel. I'll just have to make up for it some other way and work hard next weekend.

Time to review the training plan I think...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:04 pm

    Take your trainers & go for a run before dinner.
    m

    ReplyDelete